We are looking for an accurate, experienced writer for How-to, instructional guides, manuals and books about specific topics.
You will receive a Table of Contents style outline, stating the main topic of each chapter and a brief 1-2 sentence summary of what we want written.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Above all a sharp sense of humor
- Experience writing fun easily digestible copy
- Ability to write accent free US English using proper spelling and grammar
- Ability to learn quickly
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Intuitive understanding on how to communicate quickly effortlessly
- Exceptional research skills
- Reliability and on-time delivery with regular status updates
- Team player
- Availability via gtalk, yahoo or skype during regular west coast hours
- Ability to not take criticism personal but as critique of the work delivered
- Be able to work very inexpensively on a 2-week trial basis
If you are interested please send a quick 300 word article why YOU should be the one being considered for this project, a resume with your qualifications and maybe one or two previous writing samples and answer the following questions:
Who is or was the SoupNazi?
At what locations can you currently buy his soup?
Where does the term “Not that there is anything wrong with that?” originate and what is it about?
Where was the first Gold’s Gym located? Who was the most famous member?
Who is Seth Godin and what online company did he start?
What are your salary expectations for a 30-40 page test chapter, 2 – week trial and then your desired monthly salary?