I'm looking for someone who can find a minimum 20 forums RELATED to my site and post a total of 200 postings. Forums must be related to the site given and google indexed.
Here are the requirements of this projects
1) Forum postings must be spread out evenly for the chosen forums. For example, if you have selected 20 forums then each forum should have a minimum of 10 postings
2) Each forum posting must have a signature with LIVE url pointing to my site. You can include a short description to entice the readers to click on the links
3) Other than just forum signatures, you can also post something with a text links pointing to any pages of my site.
4) Do not copy and paste text from other sites. Only you can add links if you take information from RELEVANT website (newspapers, official teams website, relevant webzines)... in any case do not paste and copy any kind of content
5) I will not accept spammy postings, stupid or idiotic ramblings which will tarnish the image of my site. You must have good
English grammar skills, good spelling etc.
6) Each forum postings will be validated by me. I will only accept and count postings with working signature links to my
site. Posts that are deleted and do not have backlinks will not be counted as good posts and you must be replaced them with
7) You must not post all post at once in one day posts need to be posted every day with the one month period. We will check for date when the posts are posted.
8) No autopostings or use of automated tools will be allowed
9) You need to specify the excel file with the urls where the posts/links are, excel must contain url of post. I will give you a sample report format
10) I will verify each of your forum postings. Posts that are deleted and do not have backlinks will not be counted as good posts and must be replaced with new ones
Some post examples are mandatory, Please send us them by PM to evaluate your skill. The maximum budget for this project is US15-US20. If you do a good job probably I can assign you with more than 50 other similar jobs