1. 5 articles for submission to various article directories such as ezines (400-500 words each). The objective of these articles is to drive traffic to my website.
2. 5 articles to be posted on my website (400-500 words each). The objective is to rank high in the major search engines and to convert traffic visiting the website into buyers i.e. effective pre-selling.
My website relates to mold (or mould) in peoples’ homes, basements, apartments and other buildings, especially removing, getting rid of or killing it. Therefore, the articles will target these or similar keywords but must adhere to normal SEO rules and not be spammy.
• must be informative, valuable and interesting to website visitors.
• must have good grammar ,spelling,etc
• must be 100% original and must pass Copyscape.
All rights of ownership in the articles must be transferred to me. Let’s be clear. I must have an exclusive license to the articles. They can only be published under my name, never under any other person’s name anywhere.
Plagiarism will not be accepted, so please be prepared to reveal your references and sources.
I am prepared to pay $3 each (total $30) for the articles. I will consider all bids up and until tomorrow 5 pm (Sydney, Aus, time). I will then supply the successful bidder with the relevant keywords/keyphrases with the first two articles due on Monday.
Should you be interested in this project and you are experienced in producing quality SEO content, let me know and please send 2 samples of your previous work, each on a different topic.
28 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I've 11+ years experience in e-publishing (writing, editing, and proofreading). Please see your PMB for details and sample articles. Thanks, Aremx Raguraman
I have hard copy resources on this subject and can produce what you need, in the timeframe you need. Check out my website [url removed, login to view] for example writings. Let's get started.