I have 30 articles, each of under 700 words, all are business related.
Each of these needs to be rewritten 3 times in the following manner (each of the 3 versions should be a completely fresh re-write according to these specs - please note that we will be using the free software available from [url removed, login to view] to check the quality of your rewrites.):
1. The Title needs to be rewritten, but must still capture or describe the theme of the article in as engaging or interesting way as possible.
2. Each paragraph needs to be reworded. The number of words and sentences in the paragraph may change. The overall content and meaning of the paragraph must remain the same.
3. The number of paragraphs must NOT change. i.e. if the article starts with 8 paragraphs it must end up with 8 paragraphs, and each of those paragraphs should still say the same thing as the original article, but just using different words. Any subheadings that are a single line should be rewritten, and should remain as a single line. Make sure you don't accidentally combine two paragraphs into one.
4. If the article has bullet points or lists, then each line of the list should be reworded, but the number of points or lines must remain the same.
5. The style of bullet or numbering must remain the same, e.g. do not change "1)" to "1." Do NOT use any special Word or non-ASCII characters as bullets.
6. Bullets/lists must have a blank line between each point.
7. The articles are to be delivered in a email and be formatted in the described maner
8. Articles are to be formated as follows:
Title on top line.
Paragraph1 followed by empty line,
Paragraph2 followed by empty line, etc.
They are to be supplied in TXT (ie Notepad) format.
9. Articles are "work for hire" ghostwriting, and no credit to original author will be given once we have paid our account.
10. Full payment will be made on completion of the project to satifactory standard. We do not engage in partial payment up-front or any other such terms.
11. Delivery of articles required in e days from the time the originals are delivered to you. Time limit MUST be adhered to. If you cannot do it in the time frame, please don't bid.
12. Please post samples of your previous work to the board when you make your bid.
13. Please quote the code phrase "Sunshine" in your bid to show that you have read and can follow these instructions.
14. We will deliver the articles to you one at a time and we will pay
immediately upon completion.
15. You should quote your bid on a by the piece priceing for 30 articles at a time.
16. We can supply you with a new article every day of the week and pay you upon completion.
We look forward to receiving your bids.
Approximate start date of the project after selecting a bid
Immediate (within 1-2 days)