first of all thanks for taking an interest in my posting.
I’m seeking an experienced translator (native speakers strongly preferred) with legal experience to translate a text document (MS format) containing the Terms & Conditions of an IT company from German into English. It would be a huge asset if the person was familiar with legal issues pertaining to private law, particularly terms & conditions!
The text document is non-technical and consists of terms & conditions and some privacy information. The text is comprised of 2065 words and can be found as word document attached to this project description.
The translated version is to be submitted in the same word document that I´ll provide to the winning bidder.
In order to be considered for this project you must meet the following requirements:
• Experience in translating law documents from German into English (native speakers with legal experience strongly preferred)
• Excellent language skills (perfect grammar, proper sentence structure, great vocabulary, etc.) in both languages
• The writing style and the meaning of the original Terms & Conditions must be maintained
• MS Office proficiency necessary.
• Basic knowledge of legal issues highly advantageous.
The individual I’m looking for must be reliable, detail-oriented, flexible and able to meet a deadline of 14 days, commencing on the day the project is awarded.
Although this is a unique and one-time project, this project may evolve into a long term partnership if the quality of the text translation is of a satisfactory standard.
Please submit your CV along with your quote and a brief explanation, detailing why I should choose you for this project.
Payment is to be made via PayPal or Escrow.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions concerning this project.
Thanks again for your valuable time and I look forward to receiving your quote.
It seems I forgot to attach the word document containing the terms. My apologies for the inconvenience.