I need some qualified writers that are willing to tell their life’s story!
Here are requirements:
Real Life Story (or real life examples) – A story of encouragement!
Write a Short Article of at least 500 words giving encouragement.
Story must have actual author’s name listed or anonymous author.
For every 1 story that is written anonymously, you must offer at least 4 stories written with an author’s name.
Subject matter of the stories must be one of the following:
1. Story about a physical disability
2. Story about a mental illness disability
3. Story about a terminal disease
4. Story about how someone overcame an addiction or obsession, and are now living a better life.
5. Story about prison life –before & after.
6. Story about real life trauma.
Any other real world example of how your life is better because…….
Story can be offered from a viewpoint of “My life is now great and I no longer suffer……”
Or Story can be written from a viewpoint “I am barely hanging on, but I refuse to quit……”
These stories do not have to be actual stories but they can be real world examples.
Stories will be reviewed by industry copyright professionals and as well will be submitted to a database for review of copyright infringement.
Project will be cancelled and payment will be denied if:
Copyright Infringement is Found.
Extremely Poor English is used(a few minor mistakes is ok).
Writers should try and follow this format:
A. Tell what it was like
B. What happened
C. What it is like now.
Remember our format is to encourage and sometimes the greatest darkness holds the greatest empowerment.
Budge for this project is $50-$80.
For this bid to be considered you must:
1. Have a writing portfolio
2. State the number of 500 word articles you can write for your bid. (For a cost of $50 I will generate 200 articles of at least 500 words each.)