We need a confident sales professional to drive sales in the UK - you must have worked in a Translation company and developed sales for them.
You generate 'new partners' for our services - telemarketing, connections, WOM, etc
They are going to start calling/emailing etc requesting work ... you will need to manage them, answer there questions and turn them into customers for us
By the time we reach Phase 2 you will be working 20 hours per week. You will be making outbound calls to clients in the morning and late afternoon (UK time). You will be doing customer service and project management the rest of the time.
It is your responsibility to build strong expertise in these area's, that means reading and researching on 'Cold call selling' 'Excellence in Customer Service' ' Project Management Skills'...
I will provide you as much support as I can, but it's your role to find creative solutions for our clients that suit there needs (while also representing us in a enthusiastic, yet professional manner).
My expectations are as follows:
1. You are confident - you confidently answer questions and seek answers if you do not have them
2. You deliver what you promise - you have integrity and you do what you say you will do for the client
3. You friendly, yet professional at all times
4. If you don't know something, do not be afraid to say 'I don't know' -B but you must find someone how does know
5. Always look for opportunities to help the clients business grow! - Help them win!
6. Deliver on-time - no matter what!
7. Frequently communicate with our most valuable partners - keep the relationship going
8. Be highly organized - make sure you dedicate set hours each day for each of 'Outbound calls' and 'project management'. 'Customer service' is happening ALL the time
9. Stay intouch with us (your manager) make sure you keep on path and stay up-to-date with what we are doing to develop our business (we have fortnightly meetings) to discuss growing the business.
10. Have fun! Clients can tell when you love your job - make sure it shows.
The first 4 months are considered serve as an internship before we agree to a 12 month contract. We require a highly competitive per hour price (we will be paying commission aswell)