Need step-by-step instructions with screen shots in a learner manual for using Photoshop Elements 7. The learners would have some computer experience but are most likely new to Photoshop. You will need to have strong English skills and are able to write in simple, non-technical language.
The areas to be covered are:
1. The Photoshop Elements 7 workspace
2. Create and prepare images for web and print (including file types and resolution)
3. Crop and straighten images
4. Re touch and repair images
5. Create an image using multiple photos and elements
6. Apply selected special effects to images (Choose 2 or 3 popular ones)
As well as the step-by-step instructions, there should be exercises for the learner to try as they go (these do not need to be step-by-step but would be related to the instructions that go before them). You might like to base these on royalty-free or public domain images that would have no restrictions on distribution.
I will provide the Word template for the manual. You will need to be familiar with using styles in Microsoft Word in order to format the document correctly. Word or page length is not important as long as the manual covers the required topic areas - I am happy yo have more pictures than words!
This is project is both time and price sensitive (for a not-for-profit college). I will need it completed by start of business Monday morning Sydney, Australia time. I will retain all rights once payment is completed. Looking to pay maximum $120.
Deliverable is the manual in Word .doc format (in supplied template) in easy to understand English and any related exercise files.
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 96 $ tähän työhön
1. The Photoshop Elements 7 workspace documentation/explaination : [url removed, login to view] 2. Create and prepare images for web and print (including file types and resolution): [url removed, login to view] 3. Crop and straighten images: [url removed, login to view] 4. Re tou Lisää
Hi, I am native English speaking with a degree in Voc Educ speacialising in IT. I have written and taught IT as Uni level as well in many organisations. I would like this job. Cheers Heidin