We are a Digital Marketing Agency in Leicestershire, UK with a large number of SEO clients on-board.
PLEASE WRITE IN UK ENGLISH - NO AMERICAN SPELLINGS
We require quality articles (one per topic), to be written on the topics;
1. Business VoIP
2. Is Click To Call Just For Mobile Users?
3. Applications Of Call Recording
4. What is VoIP?
5. What Is A Composite Curing Oven?
6. Types Of Industrial Ovens
7. Types Of Wide Format Plotters
8. Choosing A Wide Format Printer
9. Things To Consider When Buying A Plotter
10. Let A Business Intelligence Consultant Transform Your Business Data Into Useful Information
11. Importance Of Business Intelligence
12. 3 Common Reasons To Have A Nose Job
13. Cosmetic Surgery in the UK
14. Get The most Out Of Your Business Meetings
15. Warm Up With The Hottest Interior Design Looks For Summer
16. Dust Extraction Systems
17. Popular Reasons To Undergo Nose Platic Surgery
18. Common Precedures Performed By An Ear, Nose, Throat Specialist
19. What To Expect When Going For A Tummy Tuck
20. What To Expect When Going For An Arm Reduction
After accepting the project, you will be sent a message containing the keywords and anchor text for each article.
Collectively, the keywords for each topic should appear 12 times throughout the article.
The anchor text should appear once in the BOTTOM half of the article.
ALL articles MUST be written with subheadings.
Articles MUST be written in UK English, must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £4 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and require necessary judgement.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps.
1. Payment will be made for each 450-500 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.