Reliable and experienced writer for web sites. You can choose general topics, but the articles have to be intrigued and remain unique.
All articles must:
1. Hold the attention of the reader throughout
2. Provide useful information
3. Be concise, accurate, up to date and to the point
4. Be original
5. Write in your own words
6. Pass Copyscape, Dupe Free Pro and Content Mania
7. Make it easy to understand and yet show unique sophistication in explaining the topic discussed
8. Not violate any copyright laws or practices
9. Be 100% error free
10. Range from 300 to 500 words in length.
1. Provide samples of your original work
2. Rewrite this sample article into another version
3. Keep your work and our name confidential
4. Deliver at least 3 articles per day
1. Spinning, rearranging of sentences, substituting adjectives or using synonyms not acceptable
2. Every sentence and phrase must be different
3. Copyrights of each article will be fully transferred to us after you receive your payment; you will not be permitted to reproduce, reprint, resell, lease or reuse these articles in any way possible or at any time in the future
4. All pages you write for us will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. You will assign and we will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased from you. No GPL, GNU or 3rd party components
5. We will not be able to pay you if all requirements in this listing aren't met in the articles you submit to us. Therefore, do not bid if you can't meet all the requirements mentioned.