This project it to build 5 voice applicaitons using our tool - LogicBase ([[url removed, login to view]]). This task does not involve coding at all, but is done using a UI configuration library.
It is anticipated that each application will take 2 weeks to fully construct and includes:
1. dialog construction (iterative process where we review and tune with you)
2. documentation about construction
3. documentation about uses (user oriented)
4. video created showing how it works
5. page describing it
This task is as much about training someone to be a long term construction asset for us as it is getting these 5 dialogs together.
You must have
Windows XP Pro
Good internet connection (DSL or better)
Good english skills
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
voice recognition systems