I am looking for someone to create an in depth scrapbooking tutorial.
You will need access to a digital camera and you should be a fairly advanced scrapbooker.
I need a tutorial designed to turn a beginning scrapbooker into an intermediate one. You need to cover:
-all the tools used, with pictures of each and how to use each tool.
- photo matting
- embossing (heat)
- how to select colors
- eyelets - how to make them
- How to overcome feeling like they are going to 'mess things up'
- Example embellishments
Finally, I will need step by step walkthroughs of layout creations. You should take a picture for each step as you progress.
This will be made in Microsoft Word.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).