We are a Digital Marketing Agency in Leicestershire, UK with a large number of SEO clients on-board.
PLEASE WRITE IN UK ENGLISH - NO AMERICAN SPELLINGS
We require quality articles (one per topic), to be written on the topics;
1. Hosted VoIP - Should Your Business Be Making The Switch?
2. How Can Your Business Benefit From Call Recording?
3. What Is CRM Telephony?
4. Could My Business Benefit From Click To Call?
5. What Are Carousel Drying Ovens?
6. Uses Of Dust Extraction Systems
7. What Are Curing Ovens Used For?
8. Getting Your Printer Repaired
9. Choosing The Right Plotter
10. What Is LogiXML?
11. How Can My Business Benefit From BI Technology
12. Benefits Of Hiring A Business Intelligence Consultant
13. Reasons To Consider Botox
14. Reasons To Consider Laser Hair Removal
15. Benefits Of Hiring An External Meeting Room
16. Get Away From the Office: 5 Reasons To Hire A Conference Venue
17. Get The Look - Dress Your Home With Chic Accessories
18. Brighten Up Your Home For Spring
19. Wood Dust Extraction In The Workplace
20. Common Uses For Rubber Sheets
After accepting the project, you will be sent a message containing the keywords and anchor text for each article.
Collectively, the keywords for each topic should appear 12 times throughout the article.
The anchor text should appear once in the BOTTOM half of the article.
ALL articles MUST be written with subheadings.
Articles MUST be written in UK English, must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £4 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and require necessary judgement.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps.
1. Payment will be made for each 450-500 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.