We are a Digital Marketing Agency in Leicestershire, UK with a large number of SEO clients on-board.
PLEASE WRITE IN UK ENGLISH - NO AMERICAN SPELLINGS
We require quality articles (one per topic), to be written on the topics;
1. Advantages of call recording
2. What does the term hosted VoIP mean?
3. What does the term CRM telephony mean?
4. Reasons why you should opt for business VoIP
5. Types of curing ovens
6. Types of drying ovens
7. What is a large format printer?
8. How are plotter printers environmentally friendly?
9. How people misuse their Designjet printer
10. How can a business intelligence consultant transform your data into a real business asset?
11. Advantages of using LogiXML
12. What is data warehousing and its advantages?
13. Why do some people snore?
14. Male breast reduction
15. How to choose the right venue for you business conference
16. Should you provide food at your conference?
17. Difference between French brocante and French country furniture
18. Bored of modern décor? Try shabby chic!
19. Importance of wood dust extraction in the work place
20. Types of wood dust extraction systems
After accepting the project, you will be sent a message containing the keywords and anchor text for each article.
Collectively, the keywords for each topic should appear 12 times throughout the article.
The anchor text should appear once in the BOTTOM half of the article.
ALL articles MUST be written with subheadings.
Articles MUST be written in UK English, must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £4 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and require necessary judgement.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps.
1. Payment will be made for each 450-500 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.