We are a Digital Marketing Agency in the UK with a large number of SEO clients on-board.
PLEASE WRITE IN UK ENGLISH - NO AMERICAN SPELLINGS
The keyword for each topic should appear 12 times throughout the article.
The anchor text should appear once in the BOTTOM half of the article.
We require quality articles (one per topic), to be written on the topics;
1. Reasons To Choose A Private Hospital (K: private hospital. A: private hospitals in Manchester)
2. Top Cosmetic Surgical Procedures in the UK (K: cosmetic surgery. A: cosmetic surgery in Doncaster)
3. Applications Of Shockwave Therapy (K: shockwave therapy. A: shockwave therapy in Birmingham)
4. Types of Cosmetic Surgery (K: cosmetic surgery. A: cosmetic surgery in Oxfordshire)
5. Reasons To Have Breast Enlargement (K: breast enlargement. A: breast enlargement in Boston, Lincolnshire)
6. Treating Varicose Veins (K: varicose veins. A: varicose veins treatment in Yorkshire)
7. How Can Children Benefit From Physiotherapy? (K: physiotherapy. A: physiotherapy in Chorley)
8. What Is Involved In CT Calcium Scoring (K&A: ct calcium scoring)
9. Allergy Testing; Skin Pricks and Patches (K: allergy treatment. A: allergy treatment in Surrey)
10. Using Physiotherapy To Treat Neurological Conditions? (K: physiotherapy. A: physiotherapy in Truro)
11. FAQ's About Liposuction (K: liposuction. A: liposuction in Devon)
12. Why Patients Opt For A Hip Replacement (K: hip replacement. A: hip replacement in Nottingham)
13. Advantages Of Laser Hair Removal (K: laser hair removal. A: laser hair removal in Hertfordshire)
14. Treating Acne With Laser (K: acne. A: laser treatment for acne in Northamptonshire)
15. How To Treat Varicose Veins (K: varicose veins. A: varicose vein removal in Newcastle)
16. Non-Surgical Cosmetic Surgery (K&A: non surgical cosmetic surgery)
17. What To Expect During Hand Therapy (K: physiotherapy. A: physiotherapy in Surrey)
18. What Is Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting? (K&A: coronary artery bypass grafting)
19. FAQ's About A Facelift (K: cosmetic surgery. A: cosmetic surgery in Staffordshire)
20. What To Expect During And After Bunion Surgery (K: orthopaedic surgery. A: orthopaedic surgery in Milton Keynes)
21. What To Expect During Ophthalmology (K: private hospital. A:private hospital in Cornwall)
22. Correcting Prominent Ear Correction (K: cosmetic surgery. A: cosmetic surgery in Middlesbrough)
Articles MUST be written in UK English, must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £4 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and require necessary judgement.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps.
1. Payment will be made for each 450-500 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.