We are a Digital Marketing Agency in Leicestershire, UK with a large number of SEO clients on-board.
PLEASE WRITE IN UK ENGLISH - NO AMERICAN SPELLINGS
The keyword for each topic should appear 12 times throughout the article.
The anchor text should appear once in the BOTTOM half of the article.
We require quality articles (one per topic), to be written on the topics;
1. Reasons To Choose Private Health Care Over The NHS (K&A: private healthcare)
2. Things To Consider When Having A Knee Replacement (K&A: knee replacement)
3. Reasons Why Women Opt For A Breast Uplift (K&A: breast uplift)
4. Common Causes Of Back Pain (K: back pain. A: back pain treatment)
5. What Is Involved In A Breast Enlargement (K&A: breast enlargement)
6. Reasons Why Women Opt For A Breast Reduction (K&A: breast reduction)
7. Recovering After A Hip Replacement (K: hip replacement. A:hip replacement surgery)
8. Symptoms And Treatment For Back Pain (K&A: back treatment)
9. Things To Consider When Having Back Surgery (K&A: back surgery)
10. Benefits Of Weight Loss Surgery (K&A: weight loss surgery)
11. Bariatic Surgery Options (K&A: bariatric surgery)
12. What Is Gastric Banding (K: weight loss. A: weight loss surgery)
13. What Is A Sleeve Gastronomy (K&A: bariatric surgery)
14. What Is A Gastric Bypass (K: weight loss. A: weight loss surgery)
15. What Is A Gastric Balloon (K&A: bariatric surgery)
16. What To Expect After Being Diagnosed With Skin Cancer (K&A: cancer care)
17. What To Expect After Being Diagnosed With Breast Cancer (K&A: cancer treatment)
18. What To Expect After Being Diagnosed With Prostate Cancer (K&A: cancer care)
19. Using Radiotherapy To Treat Cancer (K&A: cancer treatment)
20. Using Chemotherapy To Treat Cancer (K&A: cancer care)
21. What Happens During A Hip Replacement (K: hip replacement. A: hip surgery)
22. Common Causes Of Back Pain (K&A: back paint treatment)
Articles MUST be written in UK English, must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £4 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and require necessary judgement.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps.
1. Payment will be made for each 450-500 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.
29 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi there! With my proven track record here, I can definitely assure you that you'll get nothing but high quality, original, and compelling articles. Please check PMB for samples.
Hi I am Julia. As an experienced writer of articles around a variety of niches, I have the skills necessary for this job. Please check PM for further details
Hi, I am a platinum level expert author on ezinearticles.com. I have read your project description carefully and feeling so much interest for this project. Please check the PM for details. Thanks
Very interested. I have thoroughly gone through the project details and I am certain I can accomplish your project with perfection. Please see the PM for further details. Thanks and regards!