I’m looking for someone to write articles/content for us over a period of time. The articles should be 300-800 words in length and there will be about 50 articles total.
These articles will be very similar to the type of writing style to <[url removed, login to view]>. (Webuy Houses Articles). Knowledge of Real Estate Investment a plus. I want easy to read, yet very insightful articles written on a number of topics (again refer to the [url removed, login to view] web site). I’ll submit more topics as well. Sample Topics:
Why should I sell my house to an investor?
How to keep a foreclosure off your record?
How to sell your house fast, to investors.
Sell your house to a cash buyer.
Sell your house "subject-to".
Sell house to an investor, with a hard money lender.
Avoid foreclosure, questions to ask yourself.
If you need to sell a house now.
My house must sell quick
I want them in lots of 10 articles and want the first batch of 20 over a 1 week timeframe. I am somewhat flexible on the numbers of articles within the timeframe given... I am more concerned with quality than quantity.
This job should be extremely fun and easy for the right writer. (I will consider splitting this job between two bidders.) Please...only writers with great communication skills, a fully workable knowledge of English and English grammar, and must be able to work with deadlines. We are budgeting up to $5 per article.
We retain full ownership of articles and their copyrights and these articles cannot be resold to another bidder.
If you are my writer, include a sample of your current writing (those not including samples will NOT be considered.) I am eager to start the right person, and am excited about the writing possibilities that lay ahead for both of us.
1) **Articles MUST be 100% original content.** Article length: 300-800 words per article as outlined above.
2) Articles must be original and publishable with my name as the author. I will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. Articles that are copied, borrowed or compiled from other sources will NOT be accepted. THEY MUST BE 100% ORIGINAL. The articles written for me cannot be re-sold, re-distributed or re-used in any way. For confidentiality reasons, the successful bidder is not allowed to communicate this assignment (including the articles delivered) to unrelated parties without my express consent.
3) Articles should be submitted as individual text files without formatting. Just line breaks between paragraphs.
4) The files must be named after the keywords (with dashes instead of spaces if the keyword consists of multiple words) eg: [url removed, login to view]
5) Please check spelling and grammer before submitting. One zipped file containing all the files is also acceptable. The articles must be submitted within the number days of acceptance of the bid.
6) I will review and approve all documents to ensure they meet project specs. I may ask for the article(s) to be edited if I am not satisfied with the work delivered.
7) **Articles are considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. Under no circumstance are the articles written for me allowed to be re-sold, re-distributed or re-used in any way.
**8) The original files need to be erased from the writer's computer within 1 week after payment is made.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jul 13, 2005 2:47:46 PM:
I made some changes on the required reports. Instead of 100...I only need 50 because I want a few special reports created...which I will post once this project is completed.
Please update your bid price if you still want to bid on this project.
Further, I'm looking for a writer I can work with on other projects.
Windows, Text, Word