We are looking for a Linux System Administrator Blogger for Daily posting on our website blog.
- 9 articles per day (1 daily article per Blog category [8 Categories] and 1 daily article on our news webpage).
- Good quality, American English
- Free of spelling and grammar errors
- Interesting and informative
- Titled with strong SEO keywords related to the content
- Technically accurate
- Copy/paste articles is allowed, although they will need to be modified to give a personal touch on them.
The blog articles MUST to be related with the following content,
- cPanel Linux Control Panel
- Plesk Linux Control Panel
- Ensim Linux Control Panel
- Webmin Linux Control Panel
- DirectAdmin Linux Control Panel
- Linux (main content of our blog, all our posts are Linux related)
- Any other content related that is not here can be suggested by the winner before posting)
The article type we are looking for is as follows:
- HOW To's
- System Admin. Code/Command TIP's
- IT Security News (new vulnerabilities, patches, etc, this is mostly for our news web page.)
- The news article must be related with any type of IT news (from OS releases, updates, patches, Security Updates, etc.)
Send me a PM and I will provide you with our blog website address so you can check our blog content and see if you are up to do this job.
You will be requeted to provide a small sample of your writing.
All the articles are going to be submitted by you and published by our team once approved. Articles not meeting the terms outlined above will be rejected.
This is an ongoin monthly work. Our budget is $30/mo.
Escrow will be deposited ONLY for gold members & service providers with feedback and released every month.
Payment for non-gold GAF members & service providers without feedback will be deposited through GAF every month.
To make sure that you have read and fully understand with this project, please put "serverbuddies" on your bid.