We are looking for a writer who can provide us with 4 articles of 800 words each.
Good writing and research skills, attention to detail with spelling and grammar.
In the site [url removed, login to view] you can see the examples of how we want the article be written.
Freelancer is free to write the article as he/she wish.
1) How Google Chrome works.
-History / usage share / Features, speed, stability, security / how chrome works.
2) How Google glass works.
-Write about project glass and How google glass works (or will work).
3) How Skype works.
-History / Usage and traffic / how Skype works.
4) How Youtube works.
-Company history / Video technology / other interesting things you can think.
Every article has to have a title, it can't be "How 'something' works" (Google doesn't like that).
Please follow the following guidelines:
- Each article should be unique, fresh, informative and plagiarism free, Copyscape premium passed.
- Each article must contain around 800 words. It must be divided in sections, each one with its respective subtitle.
- It should be informative and not promotional
- Each article should be well researched
- The article should be proofread for grammar and punctuation errors before sending to us.
- IMPORTANT -> a list of reaserch sources consulted by the autor is needed (including websites).
We will retain full ownership of all the articles with complete copyright to use, publish, etc. on any of our web sites once all work is purchased from the writer.
Looking forward to hearing from you. :)
23 freelancers are bidding on average $40 for this job
My bid is for 4 high quality articles; I have written a lot on various niches, and able to provide you quality and unique contents without any error. Please see PMB for details and samples.
My main objective is to satisfy my employer by delivering high quality work in a timely and efficient manner. For more info, please check PM. Thanks :)
Hello, I am interested to work with you. I can provide 100% CS passed and error free work. I have copyscape premium account. Please check your message box for more details...