1) You need to have an established Wikipedia account with a reputable track record.
2) Preference if you can control the deletion and retention of articles. And if you have created some pages.
3) I prefer bids from existing Wikipedia admins or very experienced users. More ongoing work will be available for real Wiki admins.
* I have a credible non-commercial website (PR4 & DMOZ listed) on the topic of going green and sustainable living.
* You don't need to do the work if you don't agree that the information will add quality to Wikipedia entries.
* This is not any kind of spamming exercise.
* Use some of the information on my site to add to existing Wikipedia articles.
* Leave a link on the wikipedia page, to my page as a reference.
* Do this 10 times in total. One per week for 10 weeks.
* Create a new wikipedia page which will reference a topic which is highlighted on my site. I will create the content on my website if you feel it is necessary. Leave an 'external' link to my site.
Ask any questions if you have them!