I am willing to pay $15+ per site to have someone write two 500 word seo-optimized articles and add that article to my parked hosting account plus add the site to search engines and directories and add the articles to social bookmarking sites.
Here are the steps:
1. SEO Analysis: Examine my domain name and using google keyword tool, determine which key phrases the site should focus on.
2. Parking Setup: Setup parked domain hosting (use keywords to categorize and setup the site on my parking service)
3. Write two original articles: Using wordtracker or similar service, find two longtail key phrases that you think we can rank on page one of google easily and write 500 word SEO-optmized articles on the subjects and upload them. Verify originality with copyscape.
3. Analytics: Add domain to google analytics
4. Sitemaps: Submit sitemaps to google, yahoo and bing
5. Submit Search Engines: Submit site to dozens of major search engines (may automate with IBP or other)
6. Bookmarking: Submit front page of site plus the two articles to 30+ top social bookmarking sites (may automate with onlywire, etc)
7. Directories: Submit domain to dozens of free directories (I can provide list)
8. Enter all tasks into a spreadsheet (I will provide template)
If you do not have experience with SEO or do not understand what the steps above mean, please do NOT bid. It typically takes my staff in the US about 1 hour of work to write the two articles, and another hour to do all of the other work. You may be faster or slower depending on which automation tools you use or do not use.
I own thousands of parked domains, so this would be a test project for something much larger. I am seeking an international bid on this from a trusted experienced programmer here. All bids are hidden.