We are looking for quality article rewriters with whom to establish a mutually beneficial, LONG TERM business relationship.
REQUIREMENTS & DESCRIPTION:
[url removed, login to view] rate of pay is $1.00 per article accepted by our buyers.
[url removed, login to view]'re to Re-Write a minimum 10 Articles of 500 Words in 1 day (24hrs).
[url removed, login to view]'re to Re-Write a minimum of 60 articles per week.
[url removed, login to view] will be hired on a month-to-month basis.
[url removed, login to view] must be fluent in English.
6.Re-Write the Test Article (see below) & PM me. Bids without the test article will be rejected.
[url removed, login to view] bidders will be selected.
[url removed, login to view] want writers before August 1st. Work begins on that date, so submit the test article ASAP,
[url removed, login to view] will be distributed through Paypal.
[url removed, login to view] would be made monthly on 1st of the next month. Bidders who begin work on September 1st will receive payment on October 1st.
[url removed, login to view] of pay will increase if the articles are of excellent quality.
[url removed, login to view] articles must include the sources used.
[url removed, login to view] articles should not have spelling or grammatical errors.
[url removed, login to view] Pro should be used on all rewrites, and each article should have no more than 10% duplicated content.
[url removed, login to view] rewrites must pass Copyscape.
[url removed, login to view] Copyrights must be transferred to us, and you may not use the articles for any other purpose, online or offline.
>>> ONLY BID IF YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS <<<
The debris hut is an example of a good outdoor survival shelter. A debris hut is just a pile of dead leaves, branches and whatever else is around. If done correctly, there is enough space under it for you to lie under the pile comfortably - and still breathe. It should take about 1-2 hours to build a hut, so don't wait until it gets dark to start building.
To make a debris hut:
- Find yourself a long sturdy pole of a length about 1.5-2 times your height. This will be the main beam of your hut. Another option is to find a fallen tree that will fit to build this hut. Look for something to hold the main beam of the hut off the ground. A rock, stump, tree with a forked branch, or anything strong enough can be used for this support. The height should be a little taller than you are where you are sitting. Make your shelter just large enough to accommodate you, especially in cold climates, because you are going to have to heat it with your own body heat.
- Lean smaller poles against both sides of your main beam at about a 45 degree angle to make a framework. Place them close together and fill in around them with smaller branches.
- Cover this framework with materials at hand such as dead leaves, dry fern, evergreen branches, or grass. Use whatever you can find. Once you have sufficient debris in place, at least 3 feet (1 m) thick, you will need to place a layer of small, light branches over the outside of the hut to keep all your insulation from blowing away.
- Depending on how thick your insulating layer is, and that your debris is reasonably dry, a debris hut can keep people dry and warm in frigid temperatures.
- Place a 1 foot (30 cm) layer of debris inside the shelter. Try to choose stuff that you would like to sleep on. Your body heat can be lost very quickly lying on the bare ground.
- At the entrance, pile insulating material that you can drag there once inside the shelter to close the entrance, or build a door. Try to place the entrance away from the wind. Wind and rain blowing towards or into the entrance will take the heat away from your shelter. You can make a door by gathering finger size dead wood and lashing it into a grid pattern. Make two grids and place debris between the two grids. Lash the grids together and you have an insulated door.
This simple outdoor survival shelter can make the difference in a wilderness survival situation.
Source: [url removed, login to view]
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I will gladly rewrite as many articles as you have- would manage roughly 10 per day!!! With an incredible imagination and extremely creative- I will deliver only the best- and exceed your expectation!!