We are in the publishing business and need an efficient content writer to work to us in a daily basis.
Please, bid for a day of work (15 articles).
Take into account the following:
1) We'll expect you work only for us and noone else. You'll be an in-house writer to us and we want no distractions!
2) You must be able to write at least 15 articles -400 words- a day, 25 days a month.
3) You NEED TO BE ENGLISH FLUENT and to be able to write in an informal, interesting way.
4) You must write in American english and to use an american tone. I shouldn't be able to say you are not a native american writer. If you've lived in America in the past or have a good knowledge about American culture, you have a strong point in this job. Please, don't forget to talk to us about.
5) All articles must be indeed mistake-free. If you have not a perfect english grammar, please don't bid. We won't pay for articles with errors and your writing skills are not outstanding you'll be fired for sure.
6) All articles will be SEO optimized, so, you must have at least one year of SEO experience.
7) We'll give you one keyword-phrase you'll must write each article around. One keyword = One Article.
8) You'll write two kinds of articles: a) product related articles (yoga mats, grills, lamps and so on), and b) Broad niches related (health, weight loss, fitness, Internet Marketing, and so on). All your articles must be world class.
9) We need you work for us in a long term, monthly based agreement. So, you must show us you are a very reliable, high-skilled, consistent person.
10) Of course, all articles you write for us must be 100% unique and pass an in-house no-duplicate content filter similar to copyscape.
11) I need focus, time and steady, responsible work from you. If you're capable of bring us that, we guarantee you'll grow with us.
12) You could be asked to write salesletters or write/rewrite special reports or ebooks eventually. If you have copywriting experience you'll be seriously considered for this job.
How do Apply?
1) Send us your CV. Ensure to point your writing and SEO experience and attach a few samples of your articles.
2) You must bid for a day of work (15 articles bundle).
3) The max bid acceptable to this project is $12, which mean a full time monthly income of $ 300/month (remember you'll be required to work 25 days a month. Please, don't bid if you think you won't be able to do it). All bids higher will be automatically put away.
Finally, consider that:
1) You'll bid for only a day of job (15 articles). If you are selected to do the work and we believe your work is outstanding, we'll hire you for a long-term monthly position.
2) You must be able to accomplish with deadlines and goals and keep in the good, high quality job.
3) We'll train you if it's needed, but we strongly appreciate prior experience and self-sufficient work.
4) You could qualify for bonus if you do a really good job.
5) If you decide to work for us -if not, please don't bid- you'll be paid monthly. Just as a day job (what it really is).
6) All payments will be sent by PayPal ONLY (please, don't bid if you can't accept PayPal payments).
If you have some questions or doubts, please let me know.
When I posted this project I missed to clear something important: It's only for Philippine applicants!
I want not you get confussed so I go to close this project soon.
If some of you still interested, please bid at: