We need 20 UNIQUE Articles upon tanning beds. We will provide you the keywords to write the article. And the article will be 500-550 words. The article should maintain the Pyramid structure. No Copy and paste. We will check using the plagmarism.
No upfront or escrow Payment. After your article send to us, we will check those and then will pay within next 24 hrs. Articles having upto 90% unique, we will consider as a good article (because we want to leave the other 10% for the technical terms).
***** NO PAYMENT WILL BE MADE IF YOUR ARTICLE IS LESS THAN 90% UNIQUE. *****
So, if you are really a good article writer, then you can apply.
We will not entertain any spam bidder. Please write "Tanningbeds" at the start of your bid description. Once we will select your article and will pay you, then the article will be the soul property of our industry.
We may concider you for our next project phase II if you show us you have good article writing skill.
So, If you are interested with our agreement, then Please go with BID.
I am not happy with the sample articles you have sent. no sample article i got which is unique. All of you are sending the copy and paste sample articles... why???? We need unique.. means NO COPY FROM ANY WHERE ... 100% UNIQUE.
My request to all of you, Please download the "plagmarism finder" and check your articles before sending the sample copy to me. I only concider maximum 10% of conguent.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
"Tanningbeds" I am a post graduate in Life Sciences and would accomplish this job very well. So, Give me a opportunity to prove myself the appropriate for your job.