I need to add one QUALITY writer to my team. We currently have several projects that we need help with.
The ideal candidate should be able to write about just about every topic and be comfortable with a variety of different styles including articles, blogs, spins, re-writes, e-books and others.
You should meet the following criteria:
1. Be a NATIVE English speaker. I don't have time to edit bad grammer and broken english.
2. Be available on either yahoo messenger or skype most of the day. The reason is becuase as things change, I need to be able to get in touch with my writer in real time, and we don't have time to wait for someone to check their email and respond.
3. Realize that deadlines are just that, they are the date by which your assignment is due, it's not a suggestions, so if you are prone to frequent computer problems, family emergencies, internet service problems or any of the other variety of excuses I've heard to explain blowing a deadline, please don't waste my time and your own.
4. Should you miss a deadline or are not available as the project dictates, you will no longer work for me and you will forfeit all pay for work that you are owed at that point. If I have to have someone else re-do your work, you will not be paid for it. You will be docked 1 dollar for each keyword I have to edit into your work as well. The overall message is that you need to produce quality, professional work.
5. Be serious about working. If you only do this as a hobby or as a whim, again don't waste my time and yours. Everyone who works for me, and there are several, takes this seriously. We produce high quality work, on time and because of this we have built a long term relationship with nearly every client who has ever sent us a job. I will not sacrifice this relationship for any writer. Remember that no one is irreplacable.
6. Be willing to work for 1 dollar per 100 words. This is a fortune by GAF standards. Some projects may pay more but you will never get less. Also, please don't be one of those writers who finishes a project and then expects, and repeatedly asks me, to pay them before the project can even be edited and sent to the client. It's irritating and I don't keep irritating people on my team.
7. This should go without saying, but all work must be original, no copy and paste, and must be written by you and not a software program. You are also NOT allowed to send the assignments I give you onto another writer. If you can't personally do it, don't take the assignment. I will check all work through Copyscape or Dupcop.
Now I unerstand that this sounds very harsh, and I am sorry that it needs to. My company has had way to many problems with writers producing garbage work, or none at all and then expect to be paid or keep there job. If I sent garbage to my client I wouldn't get paid and you won't either.
Now if all of that hasn't completely scared you off (I promise we are easy to work with and we aren't mean). Please provide a sample paragraph (approx. 100 words) about real estate forclosures (if I use it you'll be paid 1 dollar for it), tell me something about yourself personally, why it is that you want to work with me and anythin else that you think is pertinent.
Thanks and Happy Bidding!