I have a deal with a small publisher that allows me to browse through lists of topics, select the topics, and submit them for a flat fee. However, I cannot write much in a day, so I thought I would give other people a chance to make money. After submitted, an article must pass the editors, and if not, it is sent back to me for revisions one time. This process takes 1 hour to 2 days, but they one accept HIGH QUALITY ARTICLES. I am looking to develop a long term relationship with you, and you will have a steady flow of income (pretty high too).
The articles must:
1. Pass copyscape
2. Be 100% original
3. Have all rights transferred to me when sent
4. Be sent to my email
5. Contain NO spelling or grammar errors
6. Have a general flow to them, aka: you need to be a native English speaker
7. Be written over the topics I provide you with, however, you can request a genre
You must be able to:
1. Survive a "trial" period in which you submit 3 articles (topics provides) and I submit them to see if they are up to standards with my publishing company. If they are rejected, you should be able to revise the article one time before we cannot submit it anymore. This is a PAID TRIAL, and once completed you will get a BONUS.
2. Be prepared to read the "style guidelines" of each type of article so that you are familiar with how articles should be written to avoid rejection
3. **Complete at least 5 articles every 2 days
4. Realize that the more you write and the better quality the articles are, the more you get paid.
5. Be interested in a longterm relationship
I will pay you $5 PER ARTICLE, and each article does not have a length requirement. However, you need to fully describe the topic and fill it up with EVERY AVAILABLE PIECE OF INFORMATION. I don't want to read about half of the topic, I want to read about all of it.
I know this is a lot of information, but I feel it is needed when asking for high-quality articles and paying a lot. You have the potential to earn up to $200 a DAY.
So, if you have read all my ranting, please put "I Understand" somewhere in your bid.
~Bid on 10 articles and the time it would take you to complete 10. This time should be no longer than 4 days. You won't be disappointed in your choice to apply.