I am looking for a committed long term relationship for an Intelligent, Honest, Reliable, Hardworking Success Driven Female Virtual Assistant with opportunity for Growth & Incentives!
My growing business consists of 20+ domains of blogs & sales pages as well as several social networking profiles.
I have created an ORGANIZED system with automated tools, I provide, with specific video training for daily blog posting, social bookmarking, and updating social networking sites.
IMPORTANT - MUST HAVE:
* Full time availability, no other jobs / projects / distractions.
* Excellent English in writing and speaking. This is an absolute must.
* You'll to at least hold a bachelor degree.
* You MUST be a smart, self-organized and detail oriented worker. A quick learner.
* You'll work from home with a fast internet connection with reliable computer.
* Communicate via skype daily. Initially you will be giving me daily report of the work (if working that day) and after we build trust, we will have weekly reporting.
* Work 8 hours a day or until completed tasks are finished 5 days a week. With exceptions to some projects needing completion.
* Wordpress experience with creation and customization is a must.
* Have quality proofreading (content provided) & excel skills.
* Previous experience preferred but not mandatory in the fields: copyrighting, online marketing, SEO, Web 2.0, link building, article writing, article spinning, web site design, data entry, virtual assistant, secretary.
* A passion for creative & elegant graphic or video design for blogs & web 2.0 properties would be welcome!
I expect 100% commitment. The monthly payment in the beginning is $250 paid via paypal. Can pay bi-weekly. I am beyond generous for incentives if we have a great month! Once again, looking for trust worthy, long term and will raise pay and responsibility in time as we grow. Mention the phrase "I am committed and excited to focus and succeed" in your response with resume or you will be ignored.
- if you are prone to family emergencies , accidents, faulty computer, fallouts etc. - do not bid
* submit resume and reason why you want this position for an interview with examples of previous work
Any questions please ask. I Look forward to working with you!