My company, Oracle Launch, is starting a variety of websites. I need an experienced blog/copywriter type VA (if not experienced than atleast very good newbie) to write eHow articles, website blogs, possible sales letters and the research behind each. Most blogs/articles will be between 400-600 words. I will need 1-3 a day for the next 30 days as a trail of the person(s) I hire. The best will have the opportunity to stay on long term with possible bonuses for great responses to articles down the road.
* Must write perfect English
* Must be timely, if you can't meet deadlines need not apply
* Must communicate via gmail chat, email or skype regularly & be quick to respond
* Content to write on will be on a variety of things like: Real Estate, Ebay, Online Business, Food & Wine, Starting E-businesses, etc.
* Must NEVER sell writing for my company to others.
* Must be willing to sign a Non-Disclosure agreement.
If you are interested please apply & put in your bid. I will be willing to pay between 2-4 dollars an article depending on length and grammar. I need someone ASAP too so the the sooner you can start the better.
-M. Donovan, Oracle Launch
16 freelancers are bidding on average $62 for this job
I can deliver 1-3 Articles per day and fully research each article to make sure that only correct content is published, will also communicate by E-mail on a receive and reply immediately basis
These projects have been accomplished with an accuracy 99.9% as we have in-house quality control dept. and software and r&d dept to full fill the needs of the specification of the projects