We need three English-speaking article writers. Each writer will create a group of 120-130 absolutely unique articles dealing with subjects in the consumer credit industry. Each set of articles will be published on the web.
Three separate projects of 120-130 articles will be awarded to three different writers from this post. Your bid should be for one group of 120-130 articles. Writers who have written for UK and Canadian audiences before are encouraged to bid on this project.
Each article must be between 150 and 200 words and targeted toward the keywords provided.
These articles must negotiate the fine balance between proven SEO practices and fine writing. Each writer must be able to speak with authority on the subject matter. For some articles, certain keywords may be required to be included in the articles.
1) Articles must be grammatically correct and use perfect English. No broken sentences, typographical errors or misspellings will be accepted.
2) Articles must be 100 percent unique. No plagiarism will be accepted, and all articles will be checked for uniqueness on Copyscape and Google.
3) Samples of previously written articles must be provided with your bid. Bids without samples will not be considered.
4) Articles must be submitted in .txt format.
5) Articles are being contracted "for hire" and will belong to the buyer. You do not retain rights to publish these articles elsewhere. By submitting a bid for this project, you agree to these terms.
Maximum time to complete this project is 12 days. This is a project that will likely lead to additional work, particularly if your work is exceptional.