I will be needing a handful of very dependable and talented persons for the purpose of rewriting articles. These articles will be 100% rewritten from my own ezine articles account for the purpose of putting on a blog. The articles rewritten must be of excellent quality. I will be needing 25 blog posts for the moment and will be paying $6.00 for every 900 word article rewrite which is completed. For a deadline a minimum of 4 articles per day is expected and NO LESS. I will be providing the articles which I want rewritten. Again I must emphasize that the quality of the rewritten articles are of significant importance. Please read the following information below to ensure that you qualify for the job.
- MUST have a command of the English language. Proficiency in spelling, punctuation and grammar is a must.
- Experience as a platinum ezine writer is preferred but not necessary. If you are not a platinum ezine articles writer be sure that you are familiar with the terms and policies of ezine articles.com. Work done is meaningless unless they meet the specific author and editorial guidelines of the article directories. Quality of the articles cannot be emphasized enough.
- I will require sample articles. I will personally choose the topic in which the sample article will be written on and a timeline will be given. This is done to ensure that the writing abilities belong to you and no one else. Please keep in mind that all articles should be written in the first person. If the sample articles meets my requirements I will count it as part of a job and you will be paid the $6.00 per individual sample article.
- Must pass copyscape. Work will not be considered complete if there is any violation of unique and original content. In the event of such extreme occurrences payments will not be made.
- Work CANNOT be used as samples, part of portfolios or resold. I will retain full ownership and rights to articles and nothing will be reprinted or re-posted online or offline. I will maintain 100% authorship, 100% ownership and 100% rights.
- Deadlines must be met. At least 1 article per day is expected.
- If I award a job it is to you and to you only. If you work with a team of writers it is imperative that you let me know upfront or all bets are off. The reason for this is because I am looking for writers with a very specific style suited for the work I will be providing.