Hello Freelancers. I'm the owner of a writing firm and I'm looking to expand my team. I recently had to let 3 writers go due to poorly written content and failure to meet deadlines. I am looking for American writers to do daily work. I can consistently provide a qualified writer with 5-25 articles per day. Please feel free to bid if you meet the following qualifications:
1. You speak fluent English and live in the United States.
2. You can meet deadlines. No exceptions.
3. You can be reached daily by email, phone, and/or Skype.
4. You have a paypal account.
5. You are prepared to provide a writing sample with your bid.
If you meet ALL of the above qualifications, here are more details.
* You will be writing keyword-based articles on a variety of subjects. Article lengths will vary from 500-2000 words each.
*Payment will be a flat rate of $2 per article, regardless of length. However, at the end of each month, every writer is given a generous bonus if they have submitted consistently good content.
* Bonuses typically range from an additional $2 to $5 per article, depending on the quality. These articles are sold in auctions, so your bonus depends completely on the quantity and quality of articles you provide. If you submit poor quality articles that require a lot of editing, don't count on a bonus. I'll give you plenty of feedback on this along the way. I want you to do well, and be a long term employee!
* Payments are issued weekly by PayPal on Friday afternoons. Bonuses are issued at the beginning of each month for the previous month's articles.
If you plan to bid, please include the following:
* Bid $500, which would be your base pay for 1000 articles. If you bid any other amount, you will not be considered because I will assume you aren't content with my rates. This is non-negotiable. I try to be fair to my entire team.
* Include how many articles you can realistically complete each day.
* Send a PM with a sample or a link to a sample.
* Tell me a little about who you are and where you are from.
I look forward to adding several new team members in the next two weeks. Thanks for your time and consideration. Let the bidding begin!