We are looking for a talented sales copy writer to take care of our needs. This project is a trial to find that person.
Your proposal for this project involves rewriting a short video script, the details of which are below. If the script in your proposal is chosen and this project is awarded to you, we will need you to do all of our sales copy for this web site and probably other sites as well.
Note that the target audience is in the US, so US English writing skills are necessary.
Information for the proposal:
• The script needs to run about a minute.
• The script needs to be written for a live person.
• The current short version of the script is attached below.
• The current video version: [url removed, login to view]
• It needs to convince movers to sign up (paid).
We bring together companies that provide moving services and customers that need to move. It is very similar to GAF in that moving companies list themselves as service providers and customers list their moving needs like projects. Customers can search for movers in a ten mile radius of a give zip code and request proposals (also called bids) from up to seven movers. Movers are required to submit proposals with a dollar amount in a particular format to allow customers to easily compare movers’ bids and eliminate hidden fees that some movers charge after your belongings are in their care. The only fees that are involved are as follows and are only applicable to providers of moving services:
• $3 when a proposal is requested from a customer.
• $15 when a customer awards their job to a mover.
• Optional “Priority Placement” fees that allow a moving company to appear on the first page of search results in a particular zip code. These range from about $25 per month to about $55 per year for a particular category.
It’s just FYI, so you know that fees are really small. Don’t use those numbers in script as fees are always subject to change.
Unlike GAF, once the customer awards their job to a mover, all further arrangements and payments are made outside of our site. Site only requests that customers log back in after their move and leave feedback about their experience and rate the company they used.