I'm looking for an Internet-savvy RESEARCH assistant / virtual assistant to work part-time on a Project basis. The job will be ongoing for the right person(s). I need a range of skills, the more you can do the more work I can offer you.
Required Skills ( Please do not apply if do not have the following )
Excellent internet surfing and research skills
Very good written English for writing basic reports, research summaries and forum postings.
Basic Excel or Open Office knowledge
Access to a Broadband Connection
Access to communicate via “Skype”
Desired Skills ( If you have any of the following skills let me know )
Project management knowledge
Knowledge of HTML and CSS
Graphic design experience
Online marketing skills
Understanding of social media sites for marketing
Copy writing for article and press releases.
Product sourcing experience
Any other skills related to business
- Must be able to write Originals and Rewrites. There will be a lot of reports.
- Produce 2 or more current business articles daily on selected companies
- Ability to complete and send in all articles daily
- Write 500 Words per article
- You will be paid bi-weekly on Fridays at a rate of $[url removed, login to view] unless otherwise stated.
If you are looking for a dependable writing job, you are here. We have work available 7 days a week.
- Task may change but proper notice will be given
When accepting that project you will automatically accept all terms and conditions to this job:
*Articles will need to be written with good grammar, punctuation and spelling. These articles need to be unique and 100% copyscape Free and will be checked for plagiarism or they may not be eligible for payment.
*I will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. You are not allowed to resell, re-use, re-write or give away these articles.
*Pay is weekly through PayPal only, please do not bid if you wish to be paid in other forms.
* You must pay meticulous attention to detail. Training of desired skills will be provided for the right person(s) if required.
Please do not exaggerate your skill level as I will need you to verify any claims you make. If you say you can do something in your application I will assume you will not need training in that field. If I later find out that you exaggerated or can not do the task, I reserve the right to end your employment without pay. I have also made the mistake of accepting substandard work in the past and I am not going to repeat the same mistake twice. I will read every application and short list those I like the most.
* This is a genuine long term opportunity for the right person(s). as we grow our business
* The selection criteria will be based on;
* Your level of honesty, your bid price and your skill level.
* If you require any further information please ask.
* Thanks for your time and best of luck.