ONLY BID ON THIS PROJECT IF YOU LIVE AND WORK IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES
- AUSTRALIA / NZ
- UNITED KINGDOM
- SOUTH AFRICA
ALL OTHER BIDS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED
You are bidding on a well researched project.
HYPNOSIS FOR FERTILITY - HYPNOFERTILITY
I am an expert in this field, but need help creating well researched RIVITING ARTICLES for publication in Specialist magazines.
I can provide you with material and scientific work in this field.
YOU PROVIDE ME with a well-written 'expert article' for publication in:
- Fertility related magazines
- Women's health magazine
- Men's health magazine
- Regional newspaper article
- Local / neighborhood magazine
- Portal Pages (Optional)
- Email - Mailing campaigns
- Web Site articles (such as [url removed, login to view])
(If you're able to publish to online article banks, please inform me in your bid)
The CORE material remains the same in all these articles, but the WAY they are written must reflect the media they are published in.
FOLLOWING GOOD WORK, I have another, very similar project that you will automatically qualify for (Hypnosis for Breast Enlargement - Equaliy scientific, but easier to execute - can be done with CD's and doesn't require visits to our office)
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CLOSE THIS PROJECT EARLY if I find a suitable bidder.
Upon contact, I will exchange all information with you for you to complete your proposal.
YOU MAY NEED TO SUBMIT SIMILAR WORK to prove your ability to:
- RESEARCH the work properly
- WRITE to suit the publication type
Some bids seem to be unclear about how many articles and the length. I'm sorry, I may not have been clear. If you'd like to re-bid, please take this opportunity.
Each article has the same CORE information. But is written to suit the publication it was intended for.
While Each article has the same CORE information, EACH article MUST be clear and coherent for its entire length. NOT just a cut/paste version of eachother.
Each article needs to be properly reseached (material will be provdided) and/or a phone interview conducted to establish direction (using maybe a question/answer or narative..) Most articles will mention that 'At (establishment place) our approach is... ' etc.
At the end of MOST articles, you can refer them to their local [deleted name] Specialist or [specific name / Canada] for more details on the available options etc....
Below are aproximate number of words and article tone:
1- Fertility related magazines
* 500 / Serious, Medical, compassionate, convincing (will add photo) for 3/4 page in glossy mag.
2- Women's health magazine
* 300 / Medical, convincing, quick-read, 1-2 columns in 'Women's Health Magazine' (will add photo) with strong / short heading
3- Men's health magazine
* 150 / Strong short 'did you know.. in the university of....' type Medical, convincing, quick-read, 1 columns in 'Mens Health Magazine' (will add photo) with strong / short type heading
4- Regional newspaper article
* 300-500 / almost same as #1, but with a 'womens health section' 'Oprah cares' type feel
5- Local / neighborhood magazine
* 300 short version of #4
6- Portal Pages (Optional)
* if the rest is good, I should be able to write this myself, would like a quick re-write / comment on content as a 'help'
7- Email - Mailing campaigns
* 200 / short sweet to the point SEO type email
8- Web Site articles (such as about.com)
* 300 / almost like #5 just slighly better peppered with SEO words.
I hope this works.
I alway appreciate comments. I'm learning to work with this site myself....