I am writing a business plan for an online news company that is just starting out.
The company is looking for investment from venture capitalists and angel investors so they can grow.
I am a business plan writing expert but need someone to do the bulk of the writing due to my busy schedule.
Here is what I will provide you with:
- An detailed outline of all of the sections needed in the plan.
- Example plans for you to work off of.
- There are 10 sections needed in the plan:
1) Executive summary (summary of plan)
2) Background (company background)
3) Business Overview (explanation of business opportunity)
4) Market Analysis (Facts supporting opportunity)
5) Financials (Financial projections)
6) Marketing Plan (avenues of marketing and costs)
7) Competitive Analysis (List and definition of competitors, their strengths and how this company is better)
8) Action plan (Steps / phases to go from new company to successful company)
9) Risk Mitigation plan (List of risks and what the company will do to get around them)
10) Exit strategy (Explanation of long term vision - to sell the company or to hold long term)
- Point form notes will be provided for each of the sections giving all of the necessary information. It is your job to elaborate, expand on the info I gave and make it sound good and flow.
- Each section will need to be roughly 500 words or greater.
- The project will need to be done within a few days.
- Strong english speak and writing skills are necessary. So is writing experience!
- Strong communication is necessary for this project. There will be a lot of back and forth with regards to details on the project. We will need to be in contact a couple of times per day.
If you do well with this project (are a pleasure to deal with, are prompt in getting things done and are a good writer) I will have A LOT more of these projects for you to work with (2-4 per month)!
Please send me a PM telling me why you are the right person for the job!