We are a women's blog [url removed, login to view] and we are looking to hire an assistant to our editor-in-chief.
It's a long term job, with the following TASKS:
- Approve and answer comments (around 25 comments a day) - every day, except Sunday
- Put together headlines for the future posts
- Doing research for the articles on beauty/fashion
- Putting together tasks for writers
- Posting projects on Get a Freelancer and hiring new people when needed
- Contacting other bloggers
- Answering emails
- Sending daily reports
All the details and the guidelines will be provided by the editor-in-chief directly. Assistant to editor-in-chief might become an editor in 6 months after the review of the progress.
The APPLICANTS should:
- Have perfect English
- Have experience with WordPress
- Be responsible and punctual
- Be good at "women" topics, like fashion/ beauty/ love/ dieting etc. - a.k.a. - a frequent reader of women magazines :)
- Have good social skills
- Be able to work up to 5 hours a day (Monday-Friday)
- Be able to spend 1 hour on approving and answering comments on Saturday
- Have a Skype account
- Have a PayPal account
In order to apply, please submit a SAMPLE ANSWER to the comment below. ONLY applications with samples will be considered for this position. Thank you.
"Hi there i am an 18 year female whom is currently 131 pounds iam trying to get back to my normal weight which was 115-120. i have been tryting to lose the weight for a few years now and i cant seem to get rid of it. I start out with doing sit ups and everything that i am told to do but then i get lazy and cant do it any more, i just want a flat slim stomach,i dont wantt o sit down anymore with worrying that people will see my stomach, i am very shy when it comes to wearing certain clothing and i know that i shouldnt be, if there is anyone that may think they have any sugestions i am open to listen. Thank you so much!"
Please bid on 100 hr/month.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)