I have a requirement of 30 business-related articles. The articles will need to be provided in 3 sets of 10 articles each, each set will revolve around the same theme. I will need the first set within 24 hours of choosing the provider, and the next two sets on subsequent days. Time is of the essence on this project, so if you are occupied for the next three days, don't bid.
I will provide the general themes to write on, or even you could suggest once you know what we are doing. There is no keyword requirement, which makes this job easier because you will be free to give vent to your creativity.
I want someone who can think out of the box and not write these articles as though it is a high school essay competition. Our general readers are people who are looking at some methods to improve their lives in some way. If you tend to write in a "self-help" kind of way, I will be highly pleased to have you write these articles for me.
The project is on a budget as well - $1 per article. So bid $30 for the whole thing. I will escrow the money when you show me the first couple articles, and it is absolutely vital that the quality of your articles remains the same further on.
1. The articles are needed within 3 days, in sets of 10 each day. Late articles won't be paid for.
2. Absolutely no plagiarism.
3. No using filler content. I want articles for people who are using this to improve their lives. Tell me your experience in this regard. I won't stand junk grammar either.
4. Samples needed. I want live links as samples; articles that are already posted somewhere in your name.
5. Be communicative. I encourage chat, though that's not a compulsion.
6. The articles will be mine to use as I deem fit and you relinquish your rights on them once the escrow is released.
Thanks and regards,
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I am interested. I will be completing 30 quality written articles in easy language in maximum 3 days. Please allow me proceed. Seeking a long term healthy business relation. Regards. [login to view URL]