Käynnissä

Business plan required-Recycling industry.

Business plan required-Recycling industry.

We already have 48 pages of content at an average of 500 words per page written specifically for our website. Most of the topics are covered in that. What we require is to put this entire information of the website into the format of a business plan.

The existing content has been written by a professional writer, 80% of the job is copy-cut-paste at the relevant place. Of the remaining 20%, we will be supplying most of the information. Net work due is integration of website content into a business plan template and identification and addition of the fill in the blanks. We expect a business plan of around 150 pages, within average of 300 words per page. The plan will be for raising funds from private equity/angel investors.

This is a highly specialized and technical job even though it is oriented towards copy pasting, editing and coding.

We would welcome anyone and everyone from any corner of the world to quote for it. Job is urgent, the maximum time which we will get is 5-7 days, after we create the milestone.

Awaiting your bid,

Ambika Eco Recyclers,

Kolkata,

India.

Taidot: tekstisuunnittelu, Raportin kirjoittaminen

Näytä lisää: recycling business plan india, recycling business plan copy, written business plan recycling, writing your business plan, writing a business report, writing a business plan template, we require business, website content writer template, website content writer kolkata, website content writer in kolkata, website content writer in india, website content writer india, website coding india, template for writing website content, technical report writing format, professional writer for business, professional technical writer content, professional technical report format, professional business plan writer, plan your business, plan business plan, it content writer india, format of a business report, format of a business plan, format for business report writing

About the Employer:
( 3 reviews ) Calcutta, India

Projektin tunnus: #1715739

Myönnetty käyttäjälle:

ShafranMohamed

Ready to start

30 $ USD 2 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
3.1

13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 264 $ tähän työhön

sanaaomrany

Congratulation: ) You've come to the right place! Highest quality and delivery on time! Interested? Just PM me:) Sanaa

250 $ USD 10 päivässä
(113 arvostelua)
6.0
alibutt2014

Greetings! Ready to start....Thank's

250 $ USD 8 päivässä
(110 arvostelua)
5.9
gregorybair

Greetings! I have created over 205 business plans and Private Placement Memorandums in the past 10 years and additionally have raised debt and equity totaling $220 million to fund these ventures. I hold a Bachelor of Lisää

250 $ USD 15 päivässä
(18 arvostelua)
5.9
imranhossain

Its a great pleasure of mine to bid over here. Looking forward to your positive response. Kindly refer to pm please for details. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

250 $ USD 14 päivässä
(36 arvostelua)
5.3
alwayswrite01

Hi ambikaeco, a professional web/market researcher + business plan writer here. I can handle your project for you.

200 $ USD 5 päivässä
(19 arvostelua)
4.8
Ayimat

Thank you for this opportunity. This expression of interest is supported by my short profile in the PMB and website portfolio.

250 $ USD 7 päivässä
(2 arvostelua)
3.6
khanbaba007

Would love to do this job for you. Kindly check pmb for details.

250 $ USD 7 päivässä
(2 arvostelua)
2.7
add1c3d

hey! am a MBA graduate from a reputed institute with four years of experience in the same field, i had been writing business plans since my university days. I have also participated in various BP competitions. Would li Lisää

100 $ USD 2 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
vigneshvarun

hello sir/mam, i can work on this with ease and complete before time.i am happy to work for a good cause.i am ready to start. regards vignesh

150 $ USD 2 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
Alboh

Dear Client, My profile depicts a new entrant. However, this should not be a hindrance. Am a young focused man. Transparency, confidentiality and responsibility are my key characters. Am confident that i will hold the Lisää

250 $ USD 7 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
PaulThomasCPA

My experience includes Corporate Controller for a $200 million revenue scrap metal recycler in the south eastern United States. I am a CPA with a an MBA in Finance. I am new to freelancer but would welcome the opportun Lisää

250 $ USD 3 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
drkvsubramanian

I am an Electrical Engineer and a Fellow (PhD) of the Indian Institute of Management of Bangalore (IIMB). I have over 35 years of experience of which more than 30 years, is in providing management consulting services t Lisää

1000 $ USD 7 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
2.6
clemsabak

I've been a business consultant for 5yrs now and this has been my line of strength. I can get it done for you in no time.

200 $ USD 3 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0