Skilled Copywriter Needed!! These articles are not for SEO this is for educational content for home buyers looking to buy a home.
I need a skilled copywriter to create 12 unique 700-1500 word articles centered on the US Real Estate marketplace and how and when buyers should buy in this market. Here are a few sample topics for some of the articles.
1. How to find the right home for you?
2. Home buying Tips.
3. Why to use a Realtor.
4. Buying in a down Market.
Your work must be able to pass copyscape and be grammatically error free.
Your work must not be centered on any particular demographic. Whether by buyer type or geographically.
If you are not familiar with this topic I will provide you with sample articles that I would like your article topic to be based on. From here you can write your article similar to it. You must be able to do this without there being any copyright infringement.
You must be a native English Speaker, or have excellent knowledge of the language. I prefer someone from the US, possibly a realtor looking for extra income.
I need someone that checks their email regularly and can communicate regularly.
I would like to have the first revision for the first article back no later than 1 to 3 days from when awarded the job and have the 1st article completed within 5 days of getting started. After the first complete article all articles should be completed no more than 3 days each until completed.
I will escrow the money before you begin and pay you upon completion of the project. I consider 3 days to be the maximum time for each article so the faster you can complete them the faster I will pay.
Below are links to bid on my additional projects of this nature.
[url removed, login to view]
1) All work delivered must be original and absolutely not violate any copyright. Service Provider must agree to indemnify Buyer and take full responsibility for any costs of any copyright infringement action including damages and attorney's fees should they occur. This should be no problem if your work is original.
2) Service Provider agrees to keep the nature of his / her writing assignments and the fact that the content will be published under the name of the Buyer strictly confidential.
3) All work shall be delivered to the Buyer in individual text files as the article is completed, and shall be spell checked, and fact checked.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
5) All work must start within (3) business days of award, and must be completed at a minimum rate of (1) article per (3) U.S. business days after the start date. To be clear on this point you will be expected to have e-mailed (1) article before 11:59 PM EST on the 6th U.S. business day after being awarded the job.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $114 for this job
If you want a writer that provides excellent service, honest work, prompt responses, and an article that has clear, original, and informative content, please notify me.