This is a proofreading and editing job for a Japanese Beef (Wagyu) Supplier/Service provider website:
PLEASE FORWARD SAMPLE EDITING WORK THAT YOU (You = The person who will do the actually work)have done.
The content has been written already and a small portion of it is in a semi-bullet format getting the main ideas across.
• Read and improve the written content.
• Content should be written is such a way that the words and sentence structure flow MUCH better. I am not happy with how it reads currently ( on a scale of 1 to 4 I would give it a 1)
• In order to get it to flow nicely you will have to add more words and expand in some areas (I will provide better detail to the winner)
• Looking for professionalism throughout the content
• In the end the document must read as if a Native speaker with eloquent writing skills wrote the contents (I happen to be a Native English speaker, but I am too lazy and a bit busy these days).
• Deliver within the agreed timeframe (I need it by Sunday 2009/03/22 @ 11:30 am (GMT +8; Shanghai time) would like to have it on Saturday the 21st if possible.
• We hope to work with someone that is reliable and of course very talented in English editing. We will have more content in the near future.
• We expect useful recommendation from your behalf.
The total content is about 1,150 words (1,138 to be exact).
Three main sections
• Home Page contains about 70 words
o One to three paragraphs very high level explanation about the: Who we are, How we do it, Why we do it, Etc. Short and succinct.
• Services We Offer Page contains about 339 words
o Five (5) different services all inter-related with brief descriptions and the How and Why we do it
• About Us Page contains about 713 words
o Synopsis of who we are
o Example of what are goal is
o Our philosophy
o Partners/supplier background
Looking forward to discussing the detail with you soon. Thank you.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 84 $ tähän työhön
My bid is for a complete line edit and re-write of the material. Please see the attachment in private message, see also my CV for credentials. Sincerely, Lori McKenzie
Hi, I have been doing this for quite a while, say, 40 years with my employers. Now I am doing it on the internet. I have edited your sample, and it is in the PMB. Have a look. Good wishes.