Please read very carefully, Need ten pages of content as follows for now. If your great, More work will follow.
1. You must have a "can do," positive attitude, with the mental willingness and physical/intellectual skill-sets to enable you to undertake various researching, writing, and/or editing projects, while multi-tasking and adhering to very strict deadlines.
2. All writing must be 100% original, and you must properly cite all primary/secondary sources. There are absolutely no exceptions to this rule! My zero tolerance policy regarding plagiarism will result in immediate termination of employment, and forfeiture of all currently accrued salary.
3. Grammar - reports should not contain grammatical or any other lexical errors associated with style, punctuation etc.
4. Source Usage - if the sources of the paper are specified, the writer must incorporate them into the writing process; however, if the sources are not specified, the author is free to use any sources that match the particular topic. Writers can search for information: over the Internet, using the major search engines and in book reports, articles, or special literature. There are a lot of ways to find an appropriate source. "Be creative!" Use the words in quotes for your bid to be considered.
5. Reference Styles. MLA (Modern Language Association) is a newer system. History departments seem to be the last faculty using the old superscript system, which involves putting a little raised number that refers either to a footnote at the foot of the page, or to an endnote at the end of the paper. All other humanities departments use the MLA style. The sciences use the APA style. The differences are only in the method of citing a text, not in quoting it.
Basically, numerous books exist, but if you are consistent and use common sense, you ought to be able to figure out what is expected and required. If not, check out these websites: for MLA style, http://www/[url removed, login to view], and for the APA, [url removed, login to view] If above urls do not work, google for more. Bid only if you can adhere to these styles.
Important: if I am not satisfied with work done, you will need to revise and change the paper, or make an add-on with requested information; paper changes upon the request should be made as quickly as possible. Please try to satisfy the requirements from the start. Analyze and strictly adhere to the guidelines set forth. Write the material to exactly match each article's unique specifications, within the allotted time frame.
* 12 point Times New Roman;
* Bibliography on a separate page;
* MS Word file;
* Minimum 250 words per page;
* One inch margin top, bottom, left, right;
I pay my contracted, freelance writers from $3 to $6 per page
* - double space page (250 words).
All rights transferred to me on payment. Payment can be made in any form GAF/Escrow/Paypal/Alertpay/Moneybookers. I shall be selecting 15 writers and posting a private project for each. Do not include samples. i shall check bids, PMs and profiles and if i like you i shall ask you to write me a sample in one or both of the above formats which will be paid for in the event of selection. Remember this is only a trial project and there will be a permanent, monthly paying, employment for deserving candidates in the future.
If you have questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks for reading and happy bidding!
Bid for ten pages at $3 each that is $30
76 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 41 $ tähän työhön
error-free (syntax, tense,person,logic,etc.) american english articles per your [url removed, login to view] and urls of work available if desired. thanks.
Hello, I am a research writer with five years of experience in writing in many fields. I am prompt and am able to provide the customer with the requirements with ease. Do consider. Thanks