I am looking for 9 high quality rewritten versions of the 1 article (approx. 500 words). We will need many articles rewritten on a weekly basis, so consider this to be the first test.
You will need to be a native English speaker. In other words, English must be your first language. If English is NOT your first language, do NOT apply for this project. If the quality of these rewrites is not high, and the rewrites do not reflect the meaning of the original sentence, then you will not be paid.
You will need to be a business of article writers with a minimum of 5 staff. If you are not a business with at least 5 staff, do NOT apply.
I am happy to pay $4-5 per rewrite (500 words). However, if you do not follow the guidelines, you will not be paid.
In your bid, please attach or PM me with examples of rewrites that you have done before.
1. Each version must be rewritten sentence-by-sentence (this is very important). In other words, every version of the article must have an equal number of sentences, and every sentence in every article must be replaceable with the corresponding sentence in one of the other versions. If I decided to take different sentences from each article, the article should read very well.
2. The keyword phrases that I outline (when you are awarded the project) must NOT be rewritten, and must appear in the same sentences every time.
3. Each version of the article needs to be minimum 95% unique from the original and each of the other 9 rewrites. If this uniqueness is not achieved, you will not be paid. Payment will not be made if it does not pass copyscape, so make sure to pass all articles through [url removed, login to view]
4. The original and the 9 rewrites must be saved in a .txt file, according to the attached file format. In addition, you must send an individual .txt file for each article.
5. Every sentence must be written 100% by humans (no spinning software)
6. You MUST HAVE proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure. While we know there is a variation in what is considered "proper English," we ask that you at least be consistent within your article. Your article must also be proofed and double checked for accuracy. If English is your second language -- we strongly suggest that you have it proofed by someone who has English as their native tongue before submitting your articles.
Here are more specific instructions and some examples below.
We need you to rewrite ALL sentences into your own words. Please read the instructions below carefully before beginning.
Example sentences are at the bottom of this page.
1. DO include a period at the end of each sentence.
2. DO make sure that every rewrite has the same number of paragraphs as the original.
3. DO make sure that the sentences have similar sizes to the original.
4. DO include the keyword, but only if it is used in the original sentence.
5. DO write using the same voice and tense as the original sentence. For example, if the article is written in first person singular, don't use third person plural, etc.
6. DO write using grammatically correct American English.
7. DO use a spellchecker before submitting your work (a free online spellchecker can be found at [url removed, login to view]).
8. DO NOT simply copy the original sentence - it needs to be RE-written, into your own words.
9. DO NOT insert keywords into sentences when none appears in the original sentence.
10. DO NOT split a sentence into two separate sentences.
11. DO NOT use periods anywhere other than at the very end of the sentence.
12. DO NOT write in ultra-formal business-speak or sales-speak. We are looking for a conversational tone, for articles that will be read by real people.
Here are some examples that should give you a better understanding of what we would like you to do:
ORIGINAL SENTENCE: In a body building program, the exercises that you do can make all the difference between an effective program and one that won't do much good.
REWRITTEN SENTENCE: It's the exercises you choose that determine whether or not your body building routine is going to bring you the results you want.
ORIGINAL SENTENCE: Online stock trading opens the opportunities for stock market investing to anyone.
REWRITTEN SENTENCE: Online trading means that anyone can take advantage of the opportunities available in stock investing.
ORIGINAL SENTENCE: Inexpensive wedding dresses that look fantastic aren't as hard to find as you might think.
REWRITTEN SENTENCE: Inexpensive wedding dresses that have all the style and charm of expensive ones are easier to find than you might expect.
In accepting this contract, you are providing “work made for hire”. In other words, the buyer (me) and only the buyer will own the copyright and all rights to the work. You may not publish the work in any way. Please do not apply unless you agree to this stipulation.