I am willing to pay up to US$75 for 33 forex related Article rewrites, made in the bellow explained specific way.
You must be 100% fluent in English language and deliver a good work.
You will be given a forex related 500+ words article and you will need to summarize it with your own words into a new 4 paragraph 250+ words article (consisting each paragraph off at least 62 words). Then you will need to rewrite the summary coherently two more times, 80% uniquely, with each numbered paragraph from each summary interchangeable with its counterparts in the other two versions.
Please see the below diagram and note that the work in the diagram is considered to be one rewrite:
500+ words text | 250+words 4paragraphs | 250+words 4paragraphs | 250+words 4paragraphs
TextTextText >Summarize> TextTextText >rewrite each> TextTextText >rewrite again>>> TextTextText
TextTextText >the text>>>> TextTextText >paragraph>>> TextTextText >each paragraph> TextTextText
TextTextText >with your>>> TextTextText >with different> TextTextText >with more>>>>> TextTextText
TextTextText >own words> TextTextText >words>>>>>> TextTextText >different words>> TextTextText
TextTextText |(All three rewrites must have four paragraphs and the paragraphs must be interchangeable,
TextTextText | meaning for example, if I take paragraph 1 from the first rewrite, paragraphs 2 and
TextTextText | three from the second one and paragraph 4 from the third rewrite and put them together,
TextTextText | the resulting text must make perfect sense as a standalone article or story and appear
TextTextText | to be well written.)
By bidding for this project you understand and accept the following conditions:
1. The above mentioned and in a diagram specified work is considered to be 1 rewrite.
2. You are bidding for an initial quantity of 33 rewrites which must be delivered in a time frame of no more than 11 days (at least 3 articles a day).
3. I am able to pay a maximum of US$75 for the 33 rewrites so if you are not willing to work for the specified or a more competitive rate, please don't bid.
4. Proper sentence structure and proper vocabulary use is a must. The articles need to be informative to the reader with 100% correct grammar and punctuation.
5. The rewriting will need to be concise, accurate and to the point. I will not accept articles just filled with irrelevant words and phrases meant to fill space.
6. All rewrites must pass Copyscape, Dupecop and Plagarism detect.
7. The keywords that I provide you with will need to be used in a conversational way with 1.5-2% density throughout the article.
8. I will check and approve the articles in batches of at least 3 articles. The payment will be done through PayPal and I can pay you after each batch, several batches or when the whole work is done (I let you decide).
9. If an article has significant mistakes you will not be paid for that batch the article belongs to until it is corrected and resubmitted to me for approval.
10. You agree that upon sending me the rewrites that all rights to the rewritten articles and themes variations resulting from mixing and combining their paragraphs transfer to me. This means you will not sell, reproduce, re-use, publish, etc. these articles in any way.
11. When bidding please provide a small sample rewrite the way I need it to be and explained here, so I can see you have read and understood the conditions for this work.
I am looking forward to hear from you.
P.S. To be more efficient I recommend the use speech recognition software, to be precise Dragon Naturally Speaking, it’s the best for fast writing and the accuracy after spending 1 hour to train it is around 98%.
If you are good in formulating your thoughts and use the software you can do the work I need in 10-15min after some training, even without training you should be able to do it in around 20-30min.
I will pay trough PayPal or GAF
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello Sir, I am interested to do the job. I assure you to provide the 90% rewritten articles those must be free from grammatical and spelling errors. Thanks..