I run a review site. I need to add about 50 items to its catalog.
The list of items is attached.
Your goal is to provide the following data for all items:
- short meaningful description (up to 100 characters)
- long description with technical details, usage
- at least 3 perfect quality photos of the item, more is better
- retail price, recommended by the manufacturer
- photos must be using white background (#FFFFFF), minimum size of width or height is 500px
- it is recommended to get the photos directly from the manufacturer, if available.
- if not, feel free to get it from other source, but in all cases make sure to provide perfect quality photos without watermarks which represent the product and show every detail.
- all the descriptions must be accurate and correct and true, using perfect English language
- long description will start with a brief review about how to use the product, its features, what is it good for, etc, it should be about 1KB long. Then, technical details will be listed.
Your data output
- your final output will be a ZIP archive with directories, each directory contains the following data for one item: photos in JPG format, [url removed, login to view] file and [url removed, login to view] file. Directory name will be the same like the product name (item) provided by me.
- you will write each description to the [url removed, login to view] file, using only <title>, <br>, <p> and <b> tags
- first line of the description file is the short description, enclosed in <title></title> tags
- the rest of the document is the long description (features, technical details, usage, etc.) The more relevant info you can find about it, the better. Use proper formatting using <p> and <b> tags, where <b></b> encloses paragraphs headings, and <p></p> paragraph's text. Sample output file is attached.
- finally, you will put the retail (recommended) price into [url removed, login to view] file. Do not take into account the price mentioned on amazon! Also do not choose the cheapest price. Please do some research and use average price or retail price recommended by the manufacturer. The price must be in US dollars, including the dollar sign '$' in front of the numbers, like this: $1999
- Only integers in the price, no fractions, no thousand delimiter.
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Sir, I have a good knowledge in photo editing,and i even worked in studio for 6 months,and i have good tough through internet so that i can surf good images u needed. So i think i can complete ur work efficeintly.
Hi, I am very newer to Freelancer. I am enthuisiastic and dedicted worker. I think I can do it as soon as possible. So kindly provide this project to me. Thanks and regards, Rocks..