I need 30 *original* content articles on some technical aspect of Linux. (How To, Code Tips, etc.) Each article must be:
1) Good quality, American English
2) Free of spelling and grammar errors
3) Interesting and informative
4) Free of plagiarism or violation of copyright law
5) Titled with strong SEO keywords related to the content
6) 300-600 words in length
7 Technically accurate
You can deliver all work at once or one each day until all 30 articles are completed. All submitted articles are a 'work-for-hire' and copyright will be owned by me.
I will not use poor quality content. Articles not meeting the terms outlined above will be rejected.
Please include a brief sample of your writing.
To make sure that you've read and fully understand with this project, please put "Tux Rules" on your bid.