This is NOT a linkbuilding project. You will be beefing up our forum in preparation for launch. The job is to create 50 gmail accounts and user accounts with full profiles, and to make 500 forum posts from those users, most of which are comments on articles on our site.
I want this done over a 10-14 day time frame, typically creating 5 user accounts and adding 50 posts a day. Ideally, you will have more than one person working on this to interject several different writing styles, so please let me know how many different people you think you can recruit for this. Below are the detailed specifications:
As part of this, you will create 50 online alter egos, so here is the process:
- Create a gmail account with a creative userid (we will give you a password and other info to use when you set the account up)
- note the first and last name you used when you set it up because you should use the same name on our forum registration
- keep this window open because you will need it to confirm
Create an account on our forum:
- click on register in the lower right under the user login (must be logged out)
- create a login with the userid and real name used on the gmail account
- use the same password as instructed for gmail
- enter city/state and year of birth and number of children
- after saving, go to gmail account and confirm the link that is sent
- login with new account, and go to profile
- upload an avatar (a picture that "identifies" you, preferably something woman-oriented and ideally as nearly square as possible)
- EDIT PROFILE INFO and click around on all of the tabs and enter additional information that you think is appropriate for others to know about you or your online alter ego
- For birthdays, all alter ego accounts should use a standard date given in the site instructions plus whatever year is appropriate
Also, you will create 500 posts averaging 25 words, of which 400 are thoughtful on-topic comments in reply to existing articles, and 100 are free-form questions or comments in the forum. The 400 article comments should follow these guidelines:
Share you personal experiences and insights on topics written by other authors on the site, including ice-breaker comments like:
* I agree that "quote something from article" and I would also add that...
* I had a similar experience with ...., and this is what happened to me:
* Thanks for this valuable info, especially the part about...
* I think this is great. Do you have any more information on...?
* I am a mother of three, and I would agree that...., but I would also add that...
* My experience is that some states are different than others...
Each commenter should comment on between 10 and 30 topics and no more. It would be better if each alter ego generally sticks to topics within one or two sections at a time, with the occassional post outside those sections just for variety, or a month later, maybe this person has a new area of interest and switches to another section.
The final 100 or so comments are original posts or responses to original posts in the forums. With these, there is a lot of latitude, but consider starting an new threads in the forums with open-ended questions, such as "does anybody have any experience with..." Then, later, you can have another alter-ego chime in with an response if you want, but the second post should leave the door open for others to also contribute their ideas to the thread.
Please bid on creating 50 emails and profiles, plus 400 article comments and 100 free-form forum comments, spaced over a 10-14 day period.