Hi there :)
Due to lack of time, I am forced to outsource this project, and a few others in similar niche markets.
This is what I need:
1. I am looking for a a natural speaking, seasoned english writer that will write 30 aricles on the subject of "Article Marketing Strategies" - including Bum Marketing methods (Squidoo Lens, Hub Pages, blogging, etc).
2. The articles should flow into each other seamlessly, each point leads to the other in the following article (continue where the previous article has left off).
3. 400 words, for each article.
4. to be completed in Verdana 12,pt single spaced.
5. The maximum I am going to pay is $4 per article.
6. The articles must be %100 unique, and shouldn't, by any means, be sold or used again.
7. I get full exclusive rights to the articles.
1) I am going to favor writers who have a great feedback.
2) Who can supply samples of similar works that they have completed.
3) Who are natural english writers, and speakers.
4) Provide good delivery time - the faster the better.
Ideas for topics:
Free methods to get traffic, article marketing, Social Marketing, Bum Marketing, Blogs, forums, squidoo, hubpages, blogger, wordpress, you tube, classified ads, ebay, squeeze pages, Viral Marketing, press releases, and so on.
I am sorry for have to say the following, but my recent experience has showed me that it is an absolute must when outsourcing my work:
After I receive the articles, I am going to go over them, and check for the following:
1) Grammar, spelling, structure etc.
2) Level of writing.
3) Originality - I have a few systems in place which check if the content is original, and that it is not being used by others.
I will run each article through copyscape to check for duplicate content.
I don't want to sound too stiff, but I have had bad experience with writers that I have worked with in the past.
I am only going to pay if I am %100 with the work.
Please don't bid if you don't accept ALL the terms.
I am an honest person, and I will be needing a lot of projects in the future. If I am pleased with someone's work I will be using his service constantly.
Happy Bidding :)