We need 20 UNIQUE Articles upon tanning beds. We will provide you the keywords and topics and also the idea to write the article. And the article will be 500-550 words. The article should maintain the Pyramid structure. No Copy and paste. We will check using the plagmarism.
No upfront or escrow Payment. After your article send to us, we will check those and then will pay within next 24 hrs. Articles having upto 80% unique, we will consider as a good article (because we want to leave the other 20% for the technical terms).
***** NO PAYMENT WILL BE MADE IF YOUR ARTICLE IS LESS THAN 80% UNIQUE. *****
So, if you are really a good article writer, then you can apply.
We will not entertain any spam bidder. Please write "Tanningbeds" at the start of your bid description. Once we will select your article and will pay you, then the article will be the soul property of our industry.
We may consider you for our next project phase II if you show us you have good article writing skill.
So, If you are interested with our agreement, then Please go with BID. Please send us a sample writing on “Tanning Beds” in 300 words.
My request to all of you, Please download the "plagmarism finder" (download from here :: [url removed, login to view] ) and check your articles before sending the sample copy to me.
NOTE THAT :: I only consider maximum 20% of congruent.
Spcially for the user : "writersright" Please don't BID. As you didn't reply me last one day.
Thanks for inviting me to bid on your project. However, I cannot meet your payment specifications ... they are just too low. Nonetheless, good luck with your project.
18 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
"Tanningbeds " . We got a request to bid on your [url removed, login to view] are a team of proficient writers,who can who according to your [url removed, login to view] deadlines will be met and we are fine with all the other requirements you have Lisää
Excellent grammatical skills! I've also worked on SEO teams with copywriters in the past so I'm aware of the importance of keyword research, original content, interlinking, and so forth.
I will give you good quality article without any error.I am doing research and content writing for ebooks, articles and press releases from last few years.