PROJECT GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
1. The output file is to be one MS Word document. The entire project consists of researching and writing 50 interview questions, each with an accompanying passage giving advice for answering the question.
2. Each interview question must be a commonly asked question that might get asked at interviews conducted in the UK. The provider is expected to research typical interview questions and select an appropriate 50.
3. Each answer passage must comprise a minimum of 150 words and a maximum of 500 words. Each answer passage shall be generally applicable advice so that candidates from all industries can benefit from the advice.
4. Each answer passage must provide useful advice to the reader on how best to answer the question. Each answer passage must also contain brief examples of what phrases to include in a model answer. Each answer passage must also include information on what the interviewer might be looking for in the interviewee’s response. Each answer passage must also contain guidance on what not to say. Each answer passage needs to be researched, including (but not limited to) searching the internet for example and model answers to questions, and reviewing information published in books.
5. Prior to awarding of the project, the provider will submit for review a sample interview question and answer passage.
6. The style of the writing must be written as though you are an experienced professional in the interview field.
7. It is accepted that some of the questions will not be original work due to the nature of ‘common interview questions’. The answer passage to every question however must be completely original work.
YOU MUST SUBMIT ONE SAMPLE QUESTION AND CORRESPONDING ANSWER PASSAGE with your bid that is representative of your work. The questions and answers you submit will be expected to at least match this quality. The buyer will submit as many revisions as is necessary to meet the requirements set out in the General Description above.
The buyer will retain all rights and ownership. You can research anywhere, but the content you deliver must be completely original and adhere to all copyright laws.
Articles must be written in well-constructed English. If English is not your native language, please consider carefully if you are able to achieve the required standard before submitting your bid.
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi Although a professional is at your work, I don't boast/ exaggerate my skills. See them for yourself in the PM. Thank you very much for your valued time amidst busy schedules. Cheers! Ihero