I am interested in hiring more than one writer, so this is my second post. Are you an English-speaker/writer but new to getafreelancer looking for a first review to get you rated? I am OK with people who are new here, but not OK with broken English, poor US grammar, translated text, or English as a second language. If you are new, just give me more info on yourself, where you live, where you grew up, etc.
I am willing to pay up to $50 for TEN seo-optimized articles written on motherhood and other women's topics for a major womens website. Ideally, these should be written by someone who is a mother and has at least an English-speaking high school education.
I will give you ten target keyphrases, and you will use the keyphrase and related phrases in the article as instructed (SEO optimization). You will research the topic (find at least three similar articles on the web) and write at least a 500 words on each topic, all original writing.
Here are the requirements:
1. You MUST be an ENGLISH NATIVE SPEAKER and WRITER
2. Your Grammar must be impeccable
3. Your article must pass copyscape originality check
4. You will be given additional guidelines for SEO writing
5. The article must be at least 500 words
6. You will upload your article onto our website
7. Submit links to at least three source articles on the web
8. If you are not US-educated, you must use American English terms
Using personal experiences in these articles is acceptable, as long as you are not judgmental.
ENGLISH NATIVE WRITERS ONLY: If I suspect that you are not an English speaker (major grammar and sentence structure issues) I will NOT be paying for these articles, and I will give you a negative review for wasting my time, so please do not bid.
I am willing to pay up to $5 per article ($50 for all ten). After we pay you for these articles, we own them, and you may not publish them anywhere else.
All Bids are HIDDEN/PRIVATE. Please indicate with your bid:
- Where you grew up or were educated
- Level of English education achieved
- Personal Profile (mom, etc)
- Writing experience